Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Festival of the artisans



What I love about San Juan is the constant gamut of activities that have every weekend. This past weekend did not disappoint. Right on the field in front of El Morro ( an old Spanish fort) was large tents with dozens of tables of different artists displaying their work. 


It was wonderful. There was people playing Spanish music live and seeing all aspects of my culture was great to see.  Pictures weren't allowed but I was to sneak a few of my favs.


(I pretended to be texting on my phone. I think he knew)


Puerto Rico is known for its bright colors, among other things.

All purses produced by hand, with skill from scratch. 
 This is what I love I was in artist heaven, literally spent a few hours here before exploring the rest of Viejo San Juan. 

All the best,
<3
Shari







No comments:

Post a Comment