Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Always improving...

I have been working on a new way to update and improve my packaging when it comes to scarf sales. I have been trying to streamline but at the same pretty-fy (new word) how the scarves are sent.


Here is what I came up with:


The hard part at the moment is the lack of space in my room to store my items for packing and mailing my scarves. So since I have no proper work area I work on my bed. Either taking pictures of new scarves or when I get sales using it as added workspace for putting it all together before mailing. 

It's not the most ideal solution but I am working on that. My ultimate goal is to find a salary teaching job with medical benefits (You would be surprised how many private schools don't provide medical). So I can move in with my boyfriend in a two bedroom apartment. A two bedroom place would be great as the extra room can give me an awesome office/ work area for both my store, crafts and teacher stuff. And maybe he can have room for his office/ tv show work area heehee.

All the best,
Shari <3



1 comment:

  1. Love the packaging! The string and tag are just the perfect touch!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete