Friday, January 3, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

I am a bit late in updating and I take full blame for that one. I got another awesome pre- K teaching position and once I got through the interview the process and paperwork had begun. Then afterwards the classroom was in need of a revamp and routines needed to be established.
Only today after getting a snow day was I able to have a moment to even update and revamp my little shop on etsy. I made good sales but not up to par with my previous year and as a I mentioned before I really need to take up my boyfriends off on better pictures.

He just recently finished up a photo shoot for his close friend (who is a burlesque dancer) and they came out old Hollywood glamorous.I played photo assistant- fun! As a result I got some great Halal food for dinner and some invites to see a burlesque show and makeup and hair tips.

Here are some pics from the shoot:





Once I am done with some other work I will update on the past two months- I pinky swear!

Love <3
Shari


No comments:

Post a Comment